WordCamps are community-organized events put together by WordPress users. We are an educational event that relies on funding from businesses near and far who decide to participate as our sponsors. Without them, WordCamp Asheville would never get off the ground. This will be our fourth WordCamp and we need your help!
Why should I sponsor?
- Your customers attend WordCamp!
- Most are small business owners or entrepreneurs
- They have or will have a website
- 51% of the attendees develop or design websites for others
- Make new business connections with speakers, sponsors, and attendees
- Find your next essential employee
- Visibility in the Asheville tech community and the WordPress community at large
- Bragging rights — and our eternal gratitude!
Who attends WordCamp Asheville?
Our attendees tell us:
- I’m new to WordPress. 18%
- I’m a WordPress user – but don’t design or develop. 22%
- I design and/or develop WordPress website(s) for myself only. 9%
- I design and/or develop WordPress websites for others. 51%
More than half of the participants were local to the Asheville area.
Is WordCamp Asheville successful?
Yes! Not only have we sold out three years running, but we have also received high praise from the WordPress community and our attendees. Check out our testimonial video below to see what a few of our attendees got out of WordCamp.
2014: 200+ tickets (sold out)
2015: 250+ tickets (sold out)
2016: 300+ tickets (sold out)
2017: 325+ tickets planned
Video production courtesy of Alpha Omega Design